Make things better
“Make things better” has always been my mantra. With roots in UX design, I evolved my career into DesignOps leadership.
With a design background, I have the insight and empathy to facilitate viable solutions. As an activator and collaborator, I love setting things in motion and motivating teams. I strongly believe in just the right amount of process, working iteratively, and a growth mindset. As a mentor, I enjoy inspiring designers to succeed and navigate their careers.
Learn more about me and some of my project highlights:
Have me speak at your next event
I’d love to speak at your next conference or event! If interested, please reach out to me on LinkedIn. As a seasoned speaker, I’ve presented at national and international UX conferences and DesignOps events.
My favorite topics to talk about include:
- DesignOps – starting a discipline, a team of one, leveraging DesignOps
- Design careers – hiring process, starting in design, transitioning, advancing, design management, DesignOps
- Designing for accessibility
- Designing for localization
- Design system governance
- Being an AAPI woman in tech
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- February 2022 – AIGA’s DesignOps Ed Salon Series: DesignOps Employee #1 (invited speaker)
- May 2022 – Into Design Systems 3 – The DesignOps Starter Kit v2 (invited speaker)